Friday, August 3, 2012

Victoria Beckham sexy in Glamour magazine



Victoria Beckham has revealed she would never rule out having another child with husband David.
However she did admit that balancing all the different aspects of her life is something of a 'juggling act'.

Victoria made the admission to America's Glamour magazine as she appeared in a sexy new shoot for the publication.
'I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. [Laughs.] Fashion stole my smile! I’ve created this person. And I’m not saying that’s not me, but I wouldn’t say that’s the whole me. It’s an armor that goes up.'








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls