Friday, August 3, 2012

Liberty Ross banned husband from working with Kristen Stewart




Liberty Ross has allegedly banned husband Rupert Sanders from ever working with the 23-year-old Kristen Stewart again.
 his model wife has told him in no uncertain terms that if he wants to save their marriage, he won't sign the contract.
A source told RadarOnline.com: 'They are trying to work things out after he was caught having an affair, and that is one of the sticking points.
'She just doesn’t want him to ever work with Kristen again.

Rupert is obviously disappointed because Snow White and the Huntsman was his directorial debut, and he had hoped on building on that with a follow-up after some decent reviews.
With Kristen playing the movie's lead character, sources have claimed studio bosses will just 'find another director'.
Details of Kristen and Rupert's affair came to light when they were pictured cuddling and kissing late last month.

Kristen immediately issued a public apology to her long-time love, Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson.
She said: 'This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry.'


Meanwhile, Sanders told People magazine: 'I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.'






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls