Friday, August 10, 2012

Gaga Strips For Vogue Again




Gaga is seen wearing nothing but a massive pink feathered hat in the beautiful picture which appears in the pages of Vogue's 2012 September issue, marking the 120th anniversary of the magazine.
Gaga admitted she still likes to 'feel a little irresponsible and act like I’m nineteen', Gaga said she likes to sneak into bars and dance topless, or have sex on the beach.She added: 'I'm a complete free spirit, so, even though you don't see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one's around.
'Or roll into a bar and get f***ed up and dance with my top off. It's just that no one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught.'





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls