Thursday, July 19, 2012

Michael Jackson's daughter talks on grandmother’s behalf





Recent allegations state that Katherine Jackson has fallen ill from stress surrounding the current management of Michael Jackson's estate, but Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has decided talk on Katherine's behalf on her Twitter page she wrote "I will defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members," defended Paris while opting to stay mum about which members of her family she was referring to. "I don't care what people call me or if they think I'm a bad person, if it means sticking up for my grandmother I will do it."

Cheers Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls